- You cannot begin working on your project before 9:00 PM EDT on Friday, September 6
- You must submit your project to citizenhacks.devpost.com before 8:00 AM EDT on Sunday, September 8 (although you have until 9:00 AM EDT on the same day to work on your project)
- Projects containing plagiarized work will be disqualified
- Teams can have up to 4 members of registered hackers who must be present at the event.
- Powerpoint presentations are not allowed. Live demos only please!
- You will be asked to disclose your project's source code in order to receive a prize (we recommend using GitHub to commit all your code changes)
Hackers are required to follow the MLH Code of Conduct